August 12, 2010

I kinda got myself in trouble, but still support buddy



So, um, I learned a lesson earlier this week: get in where you fit in.  I came across this video from a friend's Facebook page, and made a bit of a critical remark about it.  Wrong place, wrong time.  Dude's fan base is on point.  I got treated quick.  On the plus side, Bo Deal and another homeboy held me down, kinda toning things down.

I respect grind, though.  So show some love for the homie Bo Deal.  He's doing big things, and has a lot of love from his fans.  Check his Facebook; you can take it from there.  And I would spin it in uHeard, but I don't have the necessary permission; I don't know Waka like that, and don't need any problems.

Shout out to the girl Tanika, too.  We in da building.

No comments:

Post a Comment